Stage : Chargé(e) de communication Wavre
Description de l’ASBL, institution
LEBON is a love story between Art & Natural Science Beauty. The glamorous luxury oral care brand has 2 founders, Stephanie, Art Historian and her husband Richard, Pharmacist MD, Cosmetics Certified, both Sea and Nature lovers. Stephanie and Richard, gathered all their ideas to design the most uncompromising naturally flavored toothpaste collection.
They selected ethical and natural ingredients combined with delicious and exclusive perfumed natural notes from Grasse – France which are making LEBON Toothpastes so healthy and delicately tasty.
In 2019, LEBON is 9 flavors and 21 references.
Poste à pourvoir
-Ensuring the graphic consistency in terms of branding and communication
- Creating digital content for our social media platform in the graphic continuity of our brand identity
-Building a strategy for our social media + managing social media advertising
- Drafting weekly newsletters: update clients with new products, news & events
- Managing the content of the communication on social media (Instagram, facebook, pinterest
- Enlarging the online community via innovative use of social media
- Managing relations with bloggers and influencers (+ finding new partnerships)
- Assist the PR Manager in daily tasks
- Managing our press relations (editing a monthly press journal, press release for new products launch, etc)
- Follow up on requests from journalists, ensuring requests answered promptly and efficiently
- Adaptation and sending of PR newsletters and press kits
- Follow up on PR orders and shipments, stock management
- Support the team with reports / clippings / coverage updates / presentations etc
N'oubliez surtout pas de faire référence au Guide Social lors de l'envoi de votre candidature : c'est déjà un gage de sérieux de votre part.(publié le )